Saturday 4 June 2011

How do I change my residency to another state?

I live in Michigan now and looking to move in with my aunt to be closer to school that%26#039;s in Indiana. How do I have my residency changed? I know I%26#039;ll have to go to my back and change my address that way, but do I have to change my ID?|||Yea generally you have to get an ID in the new state. most states consider you a resident when you have established resisdency (rented or bought a house/apt, got utilities), gotten an ID and lived there 6month to a year, depending on the state.|||You%26#039;ll need to change your address, get an Indiana driver%26#039;s license, and switch your car%26#039;s license plate from Michigan tags to Indiana tags.





For other things you%26#039;ll also need to do, you should probably google %26quot;Move to Indiana%26quot; or something similar.