Saturday 4 June 2011

Typical signs of breaking up, but it can't be?

My girlfriend lives in Pennsylvania she%26#039;s 28, I live in California im 22. Recently she had to change residencies so here internet is down and thats the way we communicate, so its been about 7 weeks since we%26#039;ve last talked, she should be getting setup soon if not before christmas.





Here%26#039;s the thing, I called her cell phone (for the very first time) because I wanted to talk to her in the middle of this long absence. Here%26#039;s what happened: *rings* she picks up* I say hi * she says hi* a second later the line goes dead. I called back like 3 times in the hour not knowing what happened. Normal people would look at this like its her way of saying %26quot;MOVE ON!%26quot; i know i know. But we were reallly attached to each other just before she had to move, it doenst make sense for her to just cut me off, besides we talked about how we%26#039;d make it work and I%26#039;d wait for her to come back, we were together for about 6 months before she had to move, I love this girl soo much, she%26#039;s not a size 0, and she has a kid from a different guy, but she has this innocence about her that i fell in love with, we fell in love hard over that 6 months, we talked about a future together, she deffinitely wanted me more, wanted us more, and I wanted the same thing, we were dedicated to each other.








SO here%26#039;s my question; that phone call is bugging me, my brain can%26#039;t stop thinking %26quot;what if she just doesnt want to talk to me?%26quot; it crushes me to think this, so i try not to, is it possible that there%26#039;s an explanation for what happened besides a breakup? the dead line and the no reponse to my calls after that? I%26#039;m really worried about the worst here, I can%26#039;t lose her, she means so much to me.|||It sounds like you really care about this person and you guys had something strong before she moved away. I really dont want to be harsh or blunt because I know this is very important to you and you are feeling very upset about this. I feel that she might have broken up with you, in a very cowardly manner, if i might add. Why do I say this? well lets say that the roles were reversed and you were the one causing the strain in the relationship by moving away. Go thru the steps what would you do? you would make sure you made up the time spent away from each other in other ways, ei: communication. If your internet was down but she still had hers.... you might use your call phone, go to the library and use the internet at least once a week, shoot her a quick email from work or from your buddies PC, regular good ol%26#039; US mail ... My point is that when you wan to stay close and in contact with someone..... you find a way, right?


If you are searching for an explanation long enough, you will find it and if you love her it will make sense but the reality is that you called and attempted to establish that contact, the line went dead ( lets consider the possibilities, the phone died. the phone fell in the sink full of water as she answered etc. a person that wanted to call you back would of found the way)


I%26#039;m sorry that this happend to you and that you were left without answers, sometime other people dont have the courage to say what they need to say but you have to remeber, you didnt do anything wrong. She made a decision on her own and its unfortunate that after all you had she chose to end it in such a manner.


Keep your head up. Dont obsess about something you have no control over: OTHERS