Saturday 4 June 2011

How do you change your state residency?

okay, so in the state of texas you are legally an adult at age 17 if you are a female. if i am 17 and I go to texas, can i change my residence to become a resident of texas by myself, or would i need parental consent since i am a minor in the state that i currently live in? if i can do it on my own, how do i go about changing my residency?|||You can%26#039;t sign a contract until you are 18. You would have to live somewhere you don%26#039;t have to


sign a lease. Everything else should be ok, getting mail, utilities and drivers license.|||YOU can%26#039;t.


You are a minor in your home state.


If you run away, Texas is required by law to return you to your parents.





Full faith and credit clause of the US Constitution.





Read the damn thing.


http://www.constitutionfacts.com/