Saturday 4 June 2011

What do I have to do to change my residency from PA to NJ?

I just started a job in NJ and am living in NJ. I will be required to earn a NJ Commercial Driver%26#039;s License eventually. For now, it was %26quot;highly recommended%26quot; by the HR people to change my official residency to NJ. I assume this will require changing my Drivers License, but I am unsure of what else I may have to do. I do know how to change the drivers license, but I could use some guidance on any of the other things I may need to change. Any help is appreciated.|||Just your drivers license, and your car license plate is it. You may also wish to register to vote, which can be done with a simple form at the drivers license office but this is only optional if you wish to vote. When you go into the license plate office, make sure you have your checkbook ready- they dont take credit cards. Youll need to pay your car tax, pay for title (make sure you have your registration), and also you will need to change your insurance over to NJ before you go. It should all be listed on the NJ DMV website under moving to NJ or something of that nature.