Saturday 4 June 2011

Moving to Atlanta School Tuition and Changing Residency? Help?

I%26#039;m 21 years old and i am planning on moving back to Atlanta Ga after staying in Norfolk Va for the past 7 years. I work for delta airlines and i will be transfering to Atlanta in about 3 months. I plan on attending school in Atlanta and I%26#039;m wondering how long you have to be a resident of Georgia to recieve in-state tuition (6months or 12?) Also i was planning to register my address at my friend%26#039;s house in Buckhead a couple months proir to actually moving. What do i need to register for Georgia plates and changing my residence to Ga? Is all this done at DMV in Georgia?


Please help....|||If you have been going to school in Norfolk, Va, then filing that you have been here for six to tweleve months will back fire on you.





If you haven%26#039;t been going to another school then you need to be living in the state for 12 months unless the intended school accepts 6 months.