Friday 16 September 2011

Can my daughter be affected by this and how can I not be affected as well?

I am a divorced woman. At the moment due to residency issues I have no custody, I hope the custody papers will change once my residency status is established and I move to the same city she lives in. I get to see my daughter only once a month because of distance and lack of financial resources.

Anyway, my ex tends to be controlling and agressive. He ignores me and minimizes my importance in order to control me.

He is not overtly aggresive so I am not afraid of dying for example, but his behavior is very damaging in a daily basis.

I am really scared of my future because I will have do deal with his behavior for a long time. I come from not the best of families and I know how much stressful relationships can sicken you and drain you.

I am afraid for both my daughters and myself wellbeing in this situation.

I do not want to %26quot;fight%26quot; for her because eventhough his dad is not the best of men I know he loves her and I do not intend to separate her from him. I want to share custody.

What do you recommend me to do to keep peace in my life and protect my daughter from harm?
Can my daughter be affected by this and how can I not be affected as well?
I am not sure what advice you are looking for here. I can't imagine if your husband doesn't frighten you, why in the world do you not have custody? I can't imagine anything that would make me leave my child.
Can my daughter be affected by this and how can I not be affected as well?
drama drama drama

she will be fine

you have to move on

i guess your constant interference is making him aggresive...