Friday 16 September 2011

How would you persuade the Immigration officer in New Zealand to give you the residency ?

I am a young person under 25 years old, willing to get a residency in the above country. I have a good job in the Logistics industry in the growing company. But the immigration doesn't want to give me the passport because I'm not a skilled migrant ( which I believe isn't true). What would you do to change their mind ? I have an opportunity to explain why I am the one that they should choose.



What would you write in the letter ? what facts shall I show them ?
How would you persuade the Immigration officer in New Zealand to give you the residency ?
Nothing you write would change their minds. It's so sad to see hard decent people that want to migrate to these countries but are rejected. I am one of them..., but certain people get a green light to enter their country and they are not half our quality. Look what is happening in the UK with the internal attracts from the kind of immigrates they have chosen. It's their lost my friend lets stay were we are!!!!!
How would you persuade the Immigration officer in New Zealand to give you the residency ?
You don't have the right to a NZ passport because you're not a NZ citizen. Try telling them you're Australian. They get everything in NZ including instant permanent residency (helps if you have an Aussie passport).



You were denied a visa. Try to remember that (helps if you can remember what you're supposed to be talking about in the letter).



Get a look a the skilled migrant list (and what NZ wants). If you don't fall into any of those categories then you're not wanted there.









DO NOT BRIBE THEM UNLESS YOU HAVE FRIENDS IN NZ IMMIGRATION!!!!
  • ittwit
  • for couples and singles
  •