Saturday 24 September 2011

Is there such a thing as dual residency or part time resident?

I live in my parents house in PA, i just got out of the military and plan on attending a school in Ohio. I am eligible for immediate residency and obtain the in state tuition in OH for being a veteran. my question is, i have an off campus apartment which only lasts six months then i have to find another apt after that, so does this mean that since i use this address i have to change my drivers license, insurance, vehicle registration etc or can i just use this address for the school and keep my residency status in PA which i have a DL, ID, vehicle registration, insurance etc? the school only wants the lease, my discharge papers, and a state ID, my other question is how can i obtain a state ID while not officially move to ohio? thanks in advance!
Is there such a thing as dual residency or part time resident?
You can only be a resident of one state...and that state is where you are required to have all your ID's, registrations, etc...but if you are a student in another state, you are not required to change anything over to the home state of the school
  • how is it to work two jobs
  • desktop issue
  •