Friday 16 September 2011

How do i change my place of residency?

If I want to get massachusetts health insurance, i need to be a massachusetts resident. I just moved here. Do I have to go through Social Security to become a legal MA resident, or is it something else?
How do i change my place of residency?
go to the state of Mass website, there are likely specific requirements for healthcare, as there are for education in areas with education benefits.
How do i change my place of residency?
Probably by applying for new drivers license/ID.Which is supposed to be done within 30 days of taking up new residence.
Get all of your mail sent to the new address, register with the county voting office, and that's about it.
There is no formal procedure for establishing a legal residence in Massachusetts. Voter registration, automobile registration, a driver鈥檚 license, the appearance of a person鈥檚 name on a city or town street list, and rent, utility, mortgage or telephone bills normally provide tangible proof of residence.