Saturday 24 September 2011

Centrelink, studying, relationship and her residency everything having a twisted crash. HELP!? O_o?

I am studying at the moment on newstart. My girlfriend and I have been together for a year. But she isnt citizen and is having trouble finding sponsored work. So too give her time, I can move in with her to prove we are in relationship giving her temp residency.

(only proof they seem too accept).



But I will have too tell centrelink I am in de-facto relationship and they will reduce my pay, Then I will not be able too finish my study as i wont be able too afford too. She only makes around 500$ a week but that is sent over by parents. ( this is tearing a whole in our relationship, what can i do??) how too calculate how my wage will change??? cant find out how online??
Centrelink, studying, relationship and her residency everything having a twisted crash. HELP!? O_o?
I'm not sure how it works but don't let her move in with you if it means you won't be able to complete your studies! You're under no obligation to support her after only a year, and to your own detriment.