Wednesday 21 September 2011

I just received my welcome letter for my adjustment of status?

It is conditional residency; through spouse!

Do i still have to wait 2 years to get my Permanent residency?

Even that i've already been married for 1 year and half.



I got married in Jul/07 and got my conditional residency in Nov/08,

how long do i have to wait to change my continional?

And how long to be Citizen?



Thanks for your truly answers!




I just received my welcome letter for my adjustment of status?
You are a conditional permanent resident, this really is no different from being a non-conditional permanent resident except of course having the two-year green card as opposed to a 10 year.



You will file for those condition to be removed by filing Form I-751 at anytime during the 90 day period before your conditional green card expires.



Being married for 1.5 years make no difference, it is how long you was married for at the time of filing. If you filed after you had been married for two years, you would have received a 10 year green card.



You can file for citizenship upon the third anniversity of obtaining your green card.
  • good idea to buy a rental car
  • How big for a toddler quilt
  •