Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I deal with my black killer rage?

I'm trying to control my rage problem but I seem to be having a hard time. I have a 17 and 16 year old daughter that just make me want to change my place of residency and that is to seriously keep from killing them. I am sick of the drama, the lies, CPS and the manipulations that these two like to play. Last week was the last straw. It's bad enough that the 16 year old is always suspended and the 17 year old has a kid that she schemed to get thinking that she was going to trap this boy. Now, I'm not the best mom in the world and have made my share of mistakes but I am not going to let these two play games with my life and told them so. When CPS called my job trying to threaten me with taking my kids, I told them to go get them, their bags are packed!! When my 16 year old told me that she was pregnant that did it. I just blew my top and just said what was on my mind and didn't care if their feelings were hurt. In fact, I didn't see them as my kids, I saw them as nothing more than the jerks that I hate so much. Not only did I let them know what I felt but let CPS know also that I refuse to let them try to hurt me or try to manipulate my life. I told them right in front of CPS that I would forget about them being my kids real quick with no problems. I hate to say this but I would rather stay on the job than come home because it is always drama. I need to do something about all the drama before I lose it on these two. The scary part about this is I would kill them with no problems. HELP ME!!!!!
How do I deal with my black killer rage?
you would kill your own flessh and blood with no problems.

that is the saddest thing i have ever heard

they aren't this way just because

maybe your attitude has something to do with it

if that was the case and killing is how you handle situations than you would be better off killing

yourself.
How do I deal with my black killer rage?
spoiled!you and your kids.but with that said,depending on your state(location)they are old enough to be considered adults and you could throw them out on there butts.check your local laws.
it is my opinion that your children should live else where,they are still minors, and I also think you need some professional help. Good luck
CPS should have noticed that this was a bad situation. This doesn't mean that you are a bad mother but sometimes the stress piles up so high that you don't no what to do. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE!!!

You pay the bills and they want to lay up and have sex and disrespect you. Are they even in school! You need to sit these two down and have a real heart to heart. Set rules! If these rules can not be followed then they would have to go. They are damn near adults at this point. You have 2 more years to deal with this but if its that unbearable and it affects your health and sanity, they need to get out and get a taste of the real world. Change your locks do what you have to do. And the one with the baby really should be kissing your azz for helping her. What would she do without you?