Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do i change my legal status here in the USA without havin to leave the country?

My husband is in the army. We have a 1 year old little boy and are expectin a baby girl in october. I was brought to this country by my parents when i was 6 years old. Thing is they brought me here illegally. I was hoping to get some advice. What can i do to get my residency card without leavin the US? With my husband bein deployed who would watch our kids if i have to leave the country?
How do i change my legal status here in the USA without havin to leave the country?
If you are legally married to an American citizen, you should have little problem in getting green card.
How do i change my legal status here in the USA without havin to leave the country?
TROLL!



The questioner is a forty year old caucasian MALE.



LIES won't keep TWENTY MILLION CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL INTRUDERS INSIDE THE USA.
Take the kids with you. hell its cheaper to live in other countries anyway and his income wouldn't change.



Seriously, do a little research into the matter.
My husband is in the army.

He may be in trouble for marrying an illegal



I was brought to this country by my parents when i was 6 years old.

which makes you ILLEGAL



What can i do to get my residency card without leavin the US?

YOU CANT



With my husband bein deployed who would watch our kids if i have to leave the country?

if you have to leave the country you take your kids with you - DUH!!!!

after all they are your kids and are entitled to get your citizenship too.



Under US LAW - you cannot become legal while you are still living inside the USA

Under US law - if you wish to become legal you MUST LEAVE the USA and be banned from entering the USA for 10 years.

at the end of the 10 years you can try and apply to immigrate to USA but most people in that situation are still denied
There is not a way to become legal if you are here illegally. You may want to speak to an immigration attorney, but they will more than likely tell you the same thing. If you left the country to straighten all this out, you would be allowed to bring your children with you.
you are in the country as a parasite ..you can never adjust status in the US ...ever ..



you have to leave to sort it out

Guesstimate 2 years from beginning to end out of Mexico. Guesstimate lawyer fees of $10k or more. Do NOT use a notario!



There is a speciality forum one that deals solely with your unique issue. http://immigrate2us.net



Your husband career is also effected by your status

but that his fault
as you can see, the answers are everywhere; call uscis free and wait to speak to live agent; why has your husband not investigated your situation after marriage and children