Saturday 24 September 2011

How can I legally trace residency of a former tenant?

The tenant had his telephone number and mailing address changed to new address and says he never lived in my residency before. How can I legally prove he lived in my residency? I spoke to his wife in front of her son who will deny everything. School will not release records of son's address. Kindly help me. as I am under financial hardship and cannot afford a private investigator.
How can I legally trace residency of a former tenant?
You have your copies of the rental receipts, his rental application, his lease, those things are enough. If you need more the water and power companies will provide records to the property owner.



Try 411.com to find the new address. You can also send mail to the last known address with %26quot;Return Receipt Requested%26quot; to obtain a forwarding address.