Wednesday 21 September 2011

How to change schools?

How do I get my counselor to give me a paper so that I can switch to a different high school in a nearby town (out of the dishtrict). I understand there might be a tuition fee; how can I get past this? Faking address will not work in this situation, the proof they require of residency is too strict. I need to change high schools for a personal reason... and I can't focus on school work in the situation I am in. I want to go to this school and I will do anything in the freaking world to get to it. But my parents cannot afford any tuition fees. A guidance counselor has already laughed at my idea, according to my mom.

I know I will not be able to ride the bus there; on days I cannot get a ride, I intend to ride my bicycle there which shouldn't take more than 30-40 mins.

So how can I get a transfer? Any exceptions in the school law of NC you know of that I can take advantage of? I really need to get to this school. I honestly don't wanna hear jack about the good reasons you think I should stay at the current school, don't waste your time, thanks.
How to change schools?
I recently changed to a private school. The way to do it is. That Ask your new school to arrange a meeting with your old school. They get your old school to sign over all your grades and papers. And there ya go.
  • networking
  • how to quilt
  •