Wednesday 21 September 2011

How to appeal to get a federal loan for school?

I am a full time student. I qualified for 3,500 in federal loans. However my school is saying that I missed the deadline for federal aid because I was not enrolled as full time on that fate. The reason being, I was coming out of state and waiting for my residency status to be changed, thus delaying the process. Meanwhile, I have no groceries, no bus tokens, and am FINALLY starting a part time job next week(this process also took WAY longer then expected). How can I appeal and have the school give me the loan? I am entitled too it. My parents are paying my tuition and books but otherthen that im on my own. I literally cannot afford a loaf of bread or a bus token to get to class. How can I appeal this?


How to appeal to get a federal loan for school?
You have to contact the financial aid office. Each state/school is different. Good luck.