Friday 16 September 2011

FLORIDA DIVORCE QUESTIONS(military)?

If I believe child support is not being used like it should can I demand from the courts that my ex spouse show proof each month to me how child support is being spent?

Also, I am in the military station in Colorado and filed for divorce in Colorado. My ex moved to Florida 2wks after I filed for divorce in Colorado....she in returned filed for divorce in Florida 1 month prior to her being a Florida residence which is 6 months. Is there any military law that excuses spouses from having to change their residency???? Her attorney is trying to say that is why she can file before she is an actual resident. Right now my Colorado Attorney is fighting that Colorado be the primary place for the divorce and jurisdiction.
FLORIDA DIVORCE QUESTIONS(military)?
If your child has a roof over their head, food in their stomach, and clean clothes to wear - then according to the courts she IS using the child support money properly.
FLORIDA DIVORCE QUESTIONS(military)?
No, you can not have her proved what child support is being used for. And I keep telling you she is a resident of Florida. Get over it.