Saturday 24 September 2011

My Ex entered the U.S. under "False Pretenses", how to get her deported?

My ex just used me to come into the country and to take as much money from me as she could. She admitted to beating her young child for years before her visa application (Moral Turpitude?)



Once she married me and realized that I had no more money for her to steal, she moved out (after 9 days of marriage)! SHe kept claiming that she wanted to %26quot;work out%26quot; our marriage problems...clear up to the day she received her %26quot;Conditional Residency Card%26quot;, then she changed to: %26quot;hope we can at least be friends%26quot;.



She moved in with my sister (to mooch off of her) and never told Immigration about her change of residence! She filed %26quot;flase change of address forms with the Postal Service (crime), to interfere with MY mail and to %26quot;screw up%26quot; my credit.



I filed for divorce and she counter filed to try and get more money out of me... Weeks after the divorce she started sleeping with (she calls it %26quot;dating%26quot;) my brother.........BUT Immigration REFUSES to even acknowledge my request to have her deported!!
My Ex entered the U.S. under %26quot;False Pretenses%26quot;, how to get her deported?
I am sorry you are having such trouble. But I am amazed at the amount of people who think they have found the love of their lives, only to find out, they want the country, not you.

People really need to NOT get involved with illegals. It can lead to all kinds of problems like this. I imagine there are a few real relationships, but I guarantee you, they are few %26amp; far between. Best of luck to you.
My Ex entered the U.S. under %26quot;False Pretenses%26quot;, how to get her deported?
That's not your place.
Call INS
Dude, either you r messed up, you have a messed up family, or this girl is one evil *****
I am sorry....

....but why does the rest of the family like her so much?
The best thing i could really tell you is to settle this kind of problem in court.



She sounds crazy! Good luck! :D
i dunno, but did you learn a valuable lesson?
nicely done man try INS
Call INS, i like your style, %26quot;break up with me will ya?! I'll deport your butt!%26quot;
INS is your best bet but it sounds like you have tried that. Your problem should be with your family - why do they house her...and DATE her??
Gee with a family like yours she sounds like she fits right in so, what's the problem? Y'all sound like prime candidates for an epsiode of %26quot;The Jerry Springer Show%26quot;!!!!
lol if u really wanted to take it that far instead of calling it quits with her and leaving it alone. call immigration with out telling them the reasons why when you know were shes at and report it. dont tell them shes ur ex then they know your just being hateful. immigration picks ppl up in vans around my area all the time for others calling on them.
Sorry but this isn't true or you haven't done your research. A proper marriage visa requires the couple to maintain a relationship for a certain amount of time otherwise the limited residency that they receive is void.



If there is any truth to this question, simply calling the police and explaining the situation should resolve things.
Sleeping with your brother? Living with your sister? They must feel something for her....I'm wondering just exactly what your problem is.
Talk about DRAMA!! Which is not all her fault, you fell for her. I am not sure if there is anything you can do about immigration since you married her she is legal now. Also you have a pretty screwed up brother, what kind of man would hook up with his brother's ex-wife! Don't tell me you guys don't get along?? Weird!! She played the game Good, it is unfortunate that you fell for it/her!! That is why people say lust is never good, you have to find out who you are sleeping with before you wake up with flees!



For some reason I don't think that is the complete story, a lot of important details seems to be missing, for example what your problems are. There is always two sides to a story, I would love to hear what she has to say!



p.s. I like Bob C's answer, well said!
All I can say is you got played big time! Have your marriage annulled if you can. then her visa can be revoked coz she got it on false grounds. Why is your brother foolish enough to 'date' her?
Sorry you are going through this, be lucky you can start over and move on. As far as your sister and brother go I am sure they had fair warning.



By the way who the hell sleeps with their brother's wife? I think you brother deserves what he gets.



Good luck.
That is absolutely horrible. First, you should report her for beating the child, then show child services that she is an unfit mother. This will hopefully lead to an investigation then deportation.
If true, you should move on. Seriously. I know it's easy for me to say but it's the only way. Otherwise you're going to use up all your energy on this waste of space. As for your family?? WTF! Disown the heartless gits. Only heard your side so can only answer accordingly. Good luck.



By the way, where is she from?
In case you don't know how to spell bitter, it's your NAME.



I don't hear one iota of responsibility from you. Not one.



You picked her. You married her. You stayed with her. You don't take any responsibility for your choices and now that you got hurt you want revenge?



There's a reason why you chose her and, buddy lemme tell ya what, she has definite reasons for divorcing you.



Your energy and efforts may be best directed in a way that benefits your person, perhaps something that will contribute to helping you become a loving, caring partner.
You won't have a chance to get her deported. She has a Conditional Residency Card now. I know lots of marriages between Americans and foreigners that broke up within the first year and they all still live here in the USA.



I do not understand though your sister %26amp; brother!!! Shame on them. You should be mad at them.
well now,since you have reported her,it's out of your hands now,not your job,is it ??it seems your family think she's ok,are you sure you're just not jealous???,my suggestion,move away or ignore them all
Get as much viable information on this woman as you can. Find out from her family members across seas, if you can, what her plans were coming to the US. Also, get written statements from friends and family of what is going on. Follow her around and get some footage on camcorder, then when you have everything, send the story to your local television news station. Show how some immigrants can %26quot;legally%26quot; fleece unsuspecting, honest, US citizens. Also, give your brother an ultimatum, either help you with your quest or be part of her downfall. If he is really your brother, he will drop her and help you like he should. Also, if she has a job, try to find a way to get her fired.
dang, that's some evil stuff!
That is because you have not filed a lawsuit to have them change her status. Try that it works. Also I think you need to kick your brothers butt around his ears.
Sorry, but if I were immigration, I'd just assume this was a case of the old d-i-v-o-r-c-e revenge attempt. Channel your energies elsewhere. You will be happier if you can.
I would say talk to the FBI if she doing illegal things under a conditional residency card there is a good chance they would do something about it.
A lot of the reason might be that your in a sanctuary city (a city that doesn't allow police to arrest for immigration status). They aren't allowed to ask or anything.
if you married someone then you're responsible for the stuff that happened while you were in the marrige, no way out of it. that's your fault for signing that marrige paper.
Believe in KARMA it well come to her if she is that bad as you stated.
There is one thing I know in life for sure:



The truth is ALWAYS in the middle.



There is more to this story than you are telling. Your brother is sleeping with her, and your sister took her in...............yep, if your family is taking her side, I'm figuring there is deifnitely more to this story.



Feel free, call INS, she doesn't sound like a peachy sort. But somehow....I'm wondering wht it is she has on you too pal.