Saturday 24 September 2011

How to Prove Residency - For Anniversary.?

I am a student in central/southern California. I used to live in northern California with my parents but moved down here with my gf. I am renting a studio, but do not pay utilities. For our anniversary i am taking us both to Disneyland. They offer tickets for Southern California residents at a very good discount. How do i prove my Residency here. I am in the proper zip code for the discount. I do have mail address here, but my ID, Bank account, Car and other documents are all registered to my Northern California home. *i do not want to change my address to here, because i will be moving out in October*. I also do not want to buy the tickets and then make it to the gate and be denied and have to waste 200+ dollars. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks. =)
How to Prove Residency - For Anniversary.?
Not aware that Disneyland offered ONE day tickets at a discount to local residents. I know they offer a season pass to Socal residents, but these passes have lots of blackout dates, including most of the summer, and all Saturdays.



Cuesta College in SLO is too far away to count as a local resident; there are specific zip codes to get the pass.
How to Prove Residency - For Anniversary.?
You need SOMEthing that proves you live in SoCal. If you have no utility bill, no driver's license or anything else with your name on it, you're rather stuck. A bank statement, or anything could be used, along with your ID.
Yes, you need something that has your name and address here in So Cal. Some kind of bill or something.
A copy of your lease and a photo ID card.