Wednesday 21 September 2011

How to apply for permanent U.S residency?

What would be the quickest way to get a green card? (nothing illegal please).



I am 13 years old and of British residency and I am aware that immigration laws may well change by the time I've finished school but I would like to know a legal yet quick way to gain a green card e.g. qualification's, work experience and so on. The reason I ask for a quick method is that I've heard it can take anywhere between 2-9 years to acquire a green card is this true? I'm not quite sure what job I would like to do just yet but not to boast my intelligence is above quite a few of my peers, my litterateur (though I would like to improve on my punctuation) and science skills are above average, unfortunately though my mathematics skills are not what I'd like them to be as far a physical education I'm in the middle so if you could give me a brief overview of what jobs are suited to such things?



Thanks.
How to apply for permanent U.S residency?
Marriage to a US citizen is the fastest way.



Other than marriage, your best chance is to get a college education in a subject such as information technology which will enable you to find a US employer. Employment can eventually lead to a green card.
How to apply for permanent U.S residency?
Buy it in the Black Market.



In maricopa County Az or Dade county FL.
you have to have someone to sponsor you. Yore parents, a wife (you're too young for that) so if your mom or dad are not legal residents or us citizens I don't see any other way. Or you can be adopted by a US citizen before you turn 16 yrs old.
If you don't get a Masters or a PhD forget it ....

or you can marry a US citizen for the quickest way



its literature
university professor (particularly if you have some international prizes)

internationally renowned actor/performer/artist/musician

sport star

person who has at least a million dollars to invest (whereever you get the money from, though you will at least have to be able to give the impression that you acquired the money by legal means.)



basically if you are internationally famous for any legal occupation you have good chances.